The outer shell of the Runway is made from Nyspan, a 4-way stretch fabric that allows freedom of movement, while the palm and fingers are leather, which is twin-layered over impact points.
Beneath the outer shell is a McTEX waterproof, windproof and breathable lining, plus a THINSULATE 200 gram lining to the back of hand for maximum insulation. However, the palm is insulated with a 60 gram THINSULATE lining, giving the wearer better feel for the motorcycle’s controls.
Secured with a Velcro retained strap to the wrist, the Runway has an inner storm cuff and a pull cord to outer cuff to protect against water running down the sleeve and into the glove.
- Full grain leather and Nyspan construction
- McTEX waterproof, windproof and breathable lining
- 200g Thinsulate lining to back of hand
- 60g Thinsulate to palm of hand
- McFit liner retention technology
- Padded reinforcement to knuckles and fingers
- Twin layers of leather to impact point
- Velcro retained strap/elasticated wrist
- Inner storm cuff and pull cord to outer cuff
Weise Runway gloves come in sizes S – 3XL and retail for £69.99 including VAT.
See the complete range of Weise gloves at www.thekeycollection.co.uk or telephone 0117 971 9200.
Lightweight, 100% waterproof/windproof and well priced. As with any winter glove, you do lose some feeling due to the thickness of the glove but it is minimal.