1914 lea francis v-twin, 430cc
v-twin, 4-stroke, 2-speed with foot clutch. more information.
1915 Lea Francis
It was owned by Henry W. Lewis since the 1940's and was inherited by his son-in-law (current owner) in 2005 after Mr. Lewis passed on. Mr. Lewis raced in time trials in the UK in the 1950's. We have one record The Motor Cycling Club Ltd.- 32nd Land's End Trial on April 11-12th, 1952 in which he participated in the Class 1 - V.M.C.C. Solo Motorcycle trial.