Perfect for summer riding and with a new twist on the classic black leather bike jacket, the updated Knox Roscoe can be transformed from fully functioning motorcycle kit to stylish streetwear, and back again, in seconds.
The Roscoe uses Knox’s innovative dual fitting system: open up the zip system for a close and perfect fit over any Knox layer and armoured shirt on the bike; remove the armoured layer, close the zip and the jacket is now ready to wear for your everyday life.
Made from supple yet tough 1mm full grain black leather, which is designed to develop its own patina over time to add to its look, the Roscoe has a cotton interior on the body for comfort and freshness, with Taffeta inside the sleeves to help make getting the jacket on and off easy too.
Three large external pockets and one zipped interior leather-bound pocket offer plenty of room for the daily essentials, and the Roscoe comes in classic black, with subtle, Knox-branded YKK Metaluxe zip pulls and poppers for a smart look off the bike.
Priced at £349.99 in sizes S-3XL.
Knox Roscoe key features;
- 1mm full grain abrasion resistant cowhide
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness
- Taffeta used inside sleeves for comfort and ease of wear
- Unique dual fitting system, which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System
- Fully adjustable side belts
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves
- Two exterior waist pockets and chest pocket, zipped interior leather-bound pocket
- Interior zip panel for trouser attachment
- YKK Metaluxe zips throughout
Abrasion resistant and breathable are a couple of features boasted by Knox in their updated Roscoe leather jacket, at £350 it will never be the cheapest motorcycle leather jacket on the market but is a premium product and gives a real ‘retro’ look, feels like a tailored jacket!
The leather feels soft and subtle and oozes quality. This jacket will last you for years and the appearance will change as the leather is broken in over time.
5 stars from us!