Diamondbrite Chrome and Metal Polish cleans, restores and shines a multitude of metal surfaces, including aluminium and chrome, for that ‘factory fresh’ look.
Often the first areas on a motorcycle to start showing signs of ageing, metal ‘brightwork’ needs particular care and attention to keep it in good condition.
Rigorously tested at Diamondbrite UK’s R&D centre and blended and bottled within the company’s UK manufacturing hub, Diamondbrite Chrome and Metal Polish is safe to use on most metal surfaces found on motorcycles.
It goes on as a super smooth cream and is simply buffed off once misted – no fiddly application processes or long waiting times – and is ideal as a finishing touch after a thorough clean.
Diamondbrite Chrome and Metal Polish retails at £6.14 for a 250ml container.
It’s also part of the After Care Kit supplied with each application of Diamondbrite Motorcycle Pro – the first fully-guaranteed fluorocarbon polymer paint protection system specifically for motorcycles – which contains the following items:
- Pro Preserve Mini Trigger Bottle – top-up for the Pro Paint Protection
- Chrome and Metal Polish – cleans and shines aluminium and chrome
- Motorcycle Degreaser – safely strips built-up oil and grease
- Kit Fresh Antibacterial Sanitiser – for helmets, boots, gloves and clothing
- Waterless Detailer – the faster way to clean a lightly soiled motorcycle
- Motorcycle Bike Wash – high-foaming cleaner that is also biodegradable
All items in the care kit can be purchased separately.