This convenient combination of tail bag and fully fledged backpack recommends itself as a versatile companion for any tour – no matter whether by bike or on foot.
- Universal fit for seat and rack
- Suitable for bikes with high exhausts
- Safe four point strap mounting
- Adjustable shoulder straps for use as a backpack
- Converts into shoulder bag with Legend Gear LA4 shoulder strap (optional accessory)
- Padded Legend Gear shoulder straps ensure exact position and high level of carrying comfort
- Rain protected by waterproof rain cover
- Military grade fastening system for Legend Gear LA1 and LA2 accessory bags and Legend Gear LA3 smartphone bag
- Material: Napalon synthetic leather and coated canvas, splash-proof PU inner lining. Waterproof rain cover made of 210D polyamide, double PU lining
- Dimensions: 30 x 17 x 40 cm (w/h/d)
- Capacity: 17.5 l
- 1 Legend Gear LR1 tail bag
- 4 fastening straps
- 2 license plate fixations
- Rain cover
Small but perfectly formed Motohaus roll-top rucksack ideal for vintage, custom bikes, cafe racers and scramblers with limited carrying capacity. Conveniently combines as a tail pack but wasn’t really practical for our R Nine T Racer, although it is very simple to attach, check out the video above for details. It also has the functionality to piggy-back a smaller bag onto it.
Useful integral pockets to keep items separate.
At £99.99 however it is priced at the top end of the market but is also a class-leading rucksack and of a solid construction, we’ll be using this for years to come!