SW Motech offer a myriad of different GPS clamps to suit virtually all types of motorcycle handlebar. Complementing the clamp perfectly is the Navi Case Pro GPS, designed to allow riders to mount almost any sat-nav device on their motorcycle – not just overpriced bike-specific ones! Will also take a smartphone.
- Durable all weather device bag with reinforced base
- Comes in 3 sizes and with foam inlays for use with various devices
- Lid membrane allows easy operation of touch screen
- Integrated sun screen
- Cable feed-through
- Integrated zipper lock
- Compatible with GPS mounts, RAM system and Richter plate
- Available in three sizes and supplied with additional foam inlays to tailor the interior dimensions, the Navi Case Pro can hold pretty much any size or type of GPS unit. An all-weather cover and rubber-coated zipper keeps the device well protected from the elements, whilst the padded interior and broad Velcro retaining straps help keep it firmly in place and protected from vibration and knocks whilst riding.
In addition to the interior protection, the Navi Case Pro has semi-rigid construction, helping to shield the contents further and preventing the bag from flopping or sagging.The base plate comes prepared with hole patterns for SW-Motech GPS mounts, RAM systems and Richter plate for quick, easy and secure mounting and comes with a handy zipper lock for security.
A clear lid membrane, shielded by a sun screen, gives easy and clear access to buttons and touch screens, and a cable feed-through supports easy power supply and connectivity.
The Navi Case Pro is just one of a complete range of SW-Motech all-weather GPS and smartphone holders. Prices start from £14.99 for the smaller size. For full specification and sizes, call Motohaus Powersports on 01256 704 909 or visit www.motohaus.com.
The clamp and case took just a matter of minutes to fit and, it’s biggest selling point is it’s ability to hold any sat-nav or smartphone, not just a waterproof motorcycle sat-nav costing you hundreds of pounds! The foam inserts also mean that most sat-navs should fit with ease.
Should you wish the clamp can easily be fitted to a bicycle too. The clamp is flexible enough to suit your handlebar and dashboard without obscuring your view.
Highly recommended, very reasonably priced and will save you a packet.