The fourth annual event will be larger than ever before, with even more bike manufacturers and clubs confirmed, plus a large display of historic, modern and race bikes on display in the paddock, demo areas, passenger rides, stunt show, trade stalls, live music, good food and a host of entertainment both on and off the track to keep the whole family amused. Special guest appearances include: former three times British Superbike Champion and Bloodbike ambassador John Reynolds, MotoGP commentator Steve Parrish, motorcycle adventurer Nick Sanders and making his debut appearance – Michael Rutter.
Some of the many hundreds of historic, classic and race bikes at Prescott Bike Festival 2014:
* Carlos Checa’s MotoGP Ducati Desmosedici GP5 and Checa’s 2011 WSB winning Ducati 1198 F1 (courtesy of Dawn Treader Performance)
* David Jeffries’ GSX-R1000 TT bike and James Toseland’s first WSS machine
* The 1930 Rudge Ulster belonging to David Osborne
* Chris Sawyer’s 1928 Cotton Blackburne
* A rare Sachs R800 Roadster from 2002 owned by Barry Fahey
* The 1959 Norton Dominator of Ian Cordes
* Rare Excelsior Manxmans from Dave Lee and Adrian Sellars
New features at Prescott Bike Festival 2014:
* The Angelic Bulldog 400mph streamliner land speed motorbike project
* Saturday night party and camping for Advance Ticket Holders only
* Bigger and better Happy Hour of activity by rare race machinery and factory bikes on the hill
* The first 100 Run the Hill bookings receive a free festival T-shirt
* Kuberg electric motorbikes – have a go!
* UK Garrison Star Wars costuming club
* Early Bird breakfasts from 8.00am to 9.30am at special low prices
Lots of live entertainment at Prescott Bike Festival 2014:
* The Dave Coates Stunt Show as featured on TV and at many major motor sports events
* George Formby Tribute
* 1950s inspired rockabilly, rock & roll and R&B band, Josie and the Outlaw.
Motorcycle and racing clubs already confirmed as attending:
* Honda OC
* Norton OC
* XJR OC
* Rolling Hills (Harley OC)
* Classic 50cc Racing Club
Festival organiser, Gordon Downie, says, “The annual Prescott Bike Festival continues to go from strength to strength. For 2014 we’ll have more of everything alongside the usual attractions of the unique opportunity to ride the hill. As usual, all major motorcycle manufacturers will be in attendance so fans will get the chance to see all the major models up close and personal. There will be a host of trade stands as well as famous racers and great entertainment too. The Prescott Bike Festival 2014 really does offer something for everyone.”
Prescott Hill Climb, Gotherington, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 9RD,
Easily accessible from junction 9 of the M5 and from London via the A40 to Cheltenham.
Advance tickets are £12; under 16s (with a paying adult) get in free.
On-the-day tickets are £15; under 16s (with a paying adult) get in free.
Run the Hill tickets are £35 and must be purchased in advance.
There is no charge for bike parking (free side stand puck provided and free helmet park)
Gates open at 08:30 and track action begins at 10:00. The festival closes at 17:00.
All Advance Ticket holders (including Run the Hill) are invited to a pre-event party on the Saturday evening in the Clubhouse. Camping available to advance ticket holders only (limited availability)
To purchase tickets in advance visit: www.prescottbikefestival.co.uk